Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A New Life


It has been almost a year since I posted here and it's not because nothing of importance had happened, on the contrary, so much has happened that it will take days to catch up.
for example: One year ago, I was in El Salvador for the presidential elections. I voted and did my part but the candidate I voted lost the election and for the first time in El Salvador's history the FMLN became the party in charge.
That same month in march of last year I went for the first time to Japan with the Reid School. Single, divorced, and feeling somewhat down, unloved, and almost worthless. The trip was meant to cheer me up but it made me feel even worse, when I saw all those normal couples and their families, except that I at least have my wonderful daughters.

Good news! Today, my oldest daughter, Cristi, just gave birth to a son. they named him, Nixon Bradley Dame. He was born early and had to endure so much. He is so adorable! He is so precious. He is the newest life in our family and what gives me so much hope and faith.

No comments: