Saturday, January 18, 2014

New York Trip April 17 to 21

I look at the most loving mom and dad a child could ever dream of having and I think to myself, when will they be able to hold baby of their own in their arms? It was an static day for our family when one day Bianca found out she was pregnant. She had so much hope but one day on april 15th when she went to see her doctor, there was no heart beat. I arranged to find a way to get to New York. I called Margie to see if there was a body pass I could use and she found one for me one way. I purchased the one coming back so from April 17 to the 21 I went to New York. Got to go to the temple and to spend some time with my sweet Bianca as they did a D and C procedure. From this experience I  learned that Bianca's and  my chromosomes are abnormal and the it is a miracle we even exitst. I learned that only the Lord knows why this is a trial she has to endure.

No comments: