Friday, July 5, 2019

"No veo al Hora" I can't wait!

I feel like a five -year old kid on Christmas Eve night!  I am so excited for this trip that I am jumping on one foot!  We are going on our annual home leave to see our 10 children, their spouses and 23 grandchildren and for the first time ever we will get to see everyone. We are staying in Park City most of the time but on July 24thto the 27thwe are holding the Almeida mega family reunion and for that we have booked a brand new 18 -bedroom home at Bear Lake for all of us to be together in one roof! Imagine that! 

We are finally going to see Gabe and Danae who moved to Ireland and have not seen in over six years. Daniel has not met our newest grandbabies so HE CAN’T WAIT!  I have no idea how I will ever get to sleep tonight on that plane. We take the red eye flight to Dallas tonight so I hope I don’t catch a cold like other times. I really do feel like a little kid right now anticipating the arrival of Santa Claus himself! We love our grandbabies so much! 

The past month was amazing! We officially moved to Buenos Aires and found a home. A miracle took place and through adoption a daughter became a mother for the third time. We got offers on both our home in Lehi and our condo in Orlando. We will close later this month. Daniel went to Chile on a Business trip and visited Jose Ignacio’s grave and we made our first trip to Uruguay to visit Daniel’s mother and family. What a tender mercy! 

To our children and grandchildren, we say: We love you and there are so many of us on both sides of the veil who are cheering for you. Be brave. Always do the right thing.  Don’t ever let fear get in your way or stop you from going after your dreams. Take life on with all the enthusiasm you can.  Set goals that are bigger and higher than you ever thought possible. Don’t limit your dreams for the future. Have confidence, not based on external factors like looks or position or money, have confidence based on the kind of person you are and the person you are trying to become.  

Be kind to others, especially when you don’t need or want anything from them.  Look for ways to serve with gusto, it’s the right thing to do. Do your best and put 100% into everything you do, never take something on with half heart.  If you are going to do it, do it right.  Never lose your integrity.  Always do what is right and let the consequences follow.

Last but not least, be happy, not tomorrow or the next day, be happy now.  Smile, you look so cute when you smile.  And dance…always dance….it’s just fun, trust me I know! Mami Vero loves to dance! I hope you had a fabulous 4thof July! 

Don’t you just love the month of July? One of my favorite months of the year for obvious reasons. I shall return in a few weeks since I don’t write on this blog while on vacation. 

Looking forward to July. 

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: