Monday, May 2, 2022

All my bags are packed!

My most awaited trip to the U.S. is coming up tomorrow to meet the newest addition to our clan. In case you didn’t get the memo, Mandy and Spencer are parents to a beautiful baby girl, Maya Lee Morrison, born last Tuesday, April 26th! One more for April! 

 

Since I will be gone for the rest of the month, it will be up to Daniel to write the Monday letter. Please give him a call whenever times permits so he is not too bored. 

 

Yesterday we invited to dinner some people visiting from headquarters and Daniel made the best Sorrentino pasta to die for! We truly enjoyed our Sunday. Church was great. There were a lot of real and beautiful testimonies. It made me reflect on my own testimony and whether I am living true to what is in my heart.  Later, I had a zoom call with my mom and sisters where we shared what we were all up to. It was fast Sunday so Liz, my nephew Manu and I gave our testimonies in our respective wards. 

 

Here is in a nutshell what I shared with them. “I know true joy is only found through the Savior, Jesus Christ. I know everything else is just fleeting moments but joy, true joy that fills our hearts and makes us happy down to our very core comes only from one source, the Savior. I am spending four hours each day reading the scriptures. I can honestly say that He is my friend. He is my light. He is my source of peace in this crazy world. I know He loves me, and knows my name just like I know He knows all of you too. Everyone in this world. I want to love others the way He does. The love of Christ is the true balm of healing that is needed in the world we live in right now. 

 

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: