Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A day of remembering

Today marks one week since I got back from Idaho. It's incredible how times fly. I wrote an email to them telling them about all the fun things we did.


Hi girls:





I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed spending time with you last week.


I keep a daily journal to remind me of the many blessing I enjoy each day where I see the Lord's hand blessing my life for which I am so thankful for even on the smallest things such as:


 


Seeing Cristi and her cute little bump and Mari come greet me at the airport


Getting hugs from Manu, Nixon and Beckett. (It is a good feeling to know I am not a stranger)


Making one stop at a gas station just in the nick of time


Having Silvia's apartment waiting for us when we arrived in Utah


Talking to Vale and Hilda and eating pupusas


Praying so that Beckett will get better and he did


Getting my teeth done


Attending Women's Conference


Buying favorite books at the BYU bookstore


Taking a look at the Lehi home to make sure is still there


Going out to eat at a yummy Indian restaurant


Going to Rio Tinto to watch a fun soccer game with Mandy Spencer and Nicole


Remembering to get fill up the gas tank before it would have been too late


Getting back to Idaho safe and sound


Eating some amazing arepas


Looking at Bianca's new residence and meeting maple


Meeting new people at Christi's Church


Taking Beckett for a  ride on his stroller


Going to a Zumba class at YMCA


Finding out Nixon kidneys are fine


Treating the kids to Chick fill A


Looking at a beautiful home for sale around the corner. (My favorite pastime)


Going to the Park with Bianca to play with maple and Beckett


Bianca is feeling much better and doctor gave the ok to travel to El Salvador


Finding out that Cristi is having a boy


Attending Proof Grand opening


Meeting Nicole and her kids and finding out she is pregnant


Taking the kids to the jumping place


Getting a nice facial and make up and  hair done, all courtesy of Mari


Spending time with my baby sister Mari


Going to the village to eat out and watch the kiddos play


Getting a huge surprise from Mandy and Spencer at the mall


Eating out at the Cheese Cake Factory


Meeting new people at Bianca's and Mari's ward


Spending time with all our family for mother's day opening presents


Breaking a piƱata


Asking Darlene to take a good photo of our family


On the way home arriving in Phoenix to spend time with Tiffanie, Kimmy, Becky and family


Over all from April 28th to May 11th I was in haven! I love my family!!


Thank you, thank you for spending time with me.


And almost forgot: Getting a massage by Luana for a mother's day present!


 


Love,


Mom, sister, and grandma (nana)
I imagine today Shirley is also celebrating in a big way now with her husband, son and mother since today was her birthday.

No comments: