Friday, August 3, 2018

where is home?


That was a long vacation. the whole month of July I was away on vacation so no posting on my blog for over a month. Nothing in the month of July because when I am away with family I don't worry about my blog until I get back.

Coming back from vacation with our family is not easy. We take many flights, and go across many waters and after what it seems like forever, we get to Manila. Back to our home and back to reality. I was thinking today how spread out we all are as a family.

Where is home? Is a question we get asked all the time and is one that keeps changing. 
This is where everyone lives as of August 2018. 
Andy, Jami and their four busy children loving their newly remodeled home in Farmington.
Gabriel and Danae loving life in Dublin, Ireland.
Pablo, Sydney and their energetic trio in Denver, Colorado. 
Alejandro, Lexi and a duo of rumbustious little men in Miami, Florida  
Hernan, Rachael and yet another duo of little men in Houston, Texas. 
Cristi, Brooks and tree additional masculine contributors in Eagle, Idaho.
Analia, Spencer and four boys under four in Grand Island, Nebraska. 
Bianca, Joseph and a duo of adorable little women in Norwalk, Connecticut. 
Mandy and Spencer Blessedly near family in SLC, Utah.
Valentina is enjoying single life in SLC, Utah.
 Daniel and Veronica still living on the other side of the world in Manila.
Daniel's sister is in Brazil
Daniel's brothers and mother live in Uruguay.
My sister Vanessa still in Mexico City, Mexico.
My  sister Mari and Mom in Orlando, Florida.
My sister Liz in Los Angeles, CA
MY nephew Alex is the only family member who still lives in El Salvador. 
So if I wanted to go on vacation, I got all those places to visit and know for sure, we'll have a good time. I think our next stop this year will be Uruguay for sure. It has been a year and a half since we were there for Nico's wedding in July 2017.  I love visiting family, is the thing that makes me the happiest. 

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: