Monday, December 28, 2020

To my posterity

It was wonderful to see our children post on Social Media how they spent their Christmas. It’s magical, Cristi commented. 

 

For the record, I am writing expressly to my grandchildren: 

My granddaughters and grandsons, you are such a delight, such a joy, such  beautiful people.


The love I see in your eyes for me is so moving and rewarding and I hope you see and feel the infinite love I have for you.

Whatever you do wherever you go always know that I am always here in every way for you. 


For my beautiful grandchildren, I look at you today and saw the same beautiful eyes that looked at me with love when your mother was a baby.

It was not long ago that I held you in my arms long after you fell asleep and I just kept rocking you all night long.


I looked at you today and saw my grandchildren no longer babies but beautiful people with a full range of emotions and feelings and ideas and goals, big and small. Every day is exciting as I continue to watch you grow and I want you to always know that in good and in bad times I will love you.


No matter what you do or how you think or what you say you can depend on my support, guidance friendship and love every minute of every day I love being your grandmother. My love is with you everywhere you go.

 

Con amor,

Mami Vero 

No comments: