Friday, September 4, 2015

Baby's arrival!!

Yesterday, September 3 2015 is a day I will never forget! I was getting ready to go to bed here in Manila when I get a call from Cristi and I instantly thought o.k. this must mean that she is having her baby. She had been worried the baby was going to come too early. Five weeks too early! The doctor had told her she should try to keep this baby cooking for at least two more weeks. 

At 37 weeks a baby can be born and not be considered premature anymore. This was the goal so on September 3rd when she called, I thought she was having more contractions but surprise, surprise, it was not Cristi but Bianca having her baby due by November 12th not September 3rd. 


My sweet Bianca is a mother! Yes! Her baby is finally here weighing 3 lbs. 3 oz.  measuring 15" but we are still praying for this wonderful miracle to keep growing. She is beautiful. Ruby May will be her name. I got a flight schedule to leave Manila exactly one week later. It was the best I could find with this late notice. 


I can't even imagine the outpouring of love at this time for my Bianca. Here are a few examples of people who have written on their Facebook wall: 



Ruby is in the best hands in the world. What a team!!
JO, This pictures make my heart melt!! I imagine you playing and loving Ruby! ( I have seen you in action with Manu) and then Bianca is a caring and loving Mom!! wow I send all my love to both of you so excited to meet her soon!
Amazing!! Welcome to the world, Sweet Ruby May! Love and prayers for all of you!
Ruby will be a force to be reckoned with so far she has shown that is a determined little one!! All posit thoughts for Bianca Ruby and Joseph!!
I don't want to take up your time or I'd be on the phone to you now...please just know Karys and I are holding that precious baby and you and Joe in our hearts. Just seeing the picture brought tears to my eyes. You're a MOMMY B!! I never seemed to take the easy way to get anywhere either... It's a blessing and a curse, but her resilience and strengths going to be unsurpassed. I want to squeeze and hold you. This will have jot do for now. Love you guys TOO MUCH !!
God Bless. She is so precious!
Congratulations! God bless your baby!
So happy for you, sweet little Ruby!
Felicidades, deseo baby Ruby se recupere pronto!
Congratulations!!! God Bless you all guys.
Congratulations!! Blessings all around!!
Congratulations! We will pray for Ruby. I know she will be well.
Congratulations! I am so beyond happy for you! You will be the best parents ever!
Congratulations! May God bless baby an her amazing parents!
Congratulations! I’ll be praying for you guys and that all will go well until she can come home!
Simply beautiful. I will hold you all in my prayers.
So amazing. Life is beyond precious and Ruby has come into an amazing and loving family! Prayers from our family to ours for health and strength.
CONGRATS!! Prayers for baby Ruby.
Beautiful sweet baby and beautiful name. Congratulations!
Congrats and prayers for your beautiful baby.
That is quite the surprise! Hoping for a quick recovery for the both.
Congrats Merk! That’s so rad and love the name.
Congratulations to an amazing couple. Ruby has chosen you. God bless The family!
Congratulations!! So happy for you!! Her name is adorable! Prayers for her to continue to grow healthy and strong!
So happy for you guys!
So precious… lots of love and prayers your way!
Congratulations! Sending much love to you guys from NYC
Congrats to a beautiful family!
Congrats to both. What a precious babe.
Congratulations to both of y’all… So precious…sending much love.
So wonderful! Congrats!!
Holy cow! Congratulations!
I love her name! So sweet! Stay strong Ruby!
Be strong indeed! You too mom and dad. Love you guys!
I’m sure you guys are over the moon! So happy!
What an angel! She has the greatest parents, I am so happy for you!
Congrats and prayers for both mom and Ruby!
Awww Congratulations to Bianca and hubby. Very happy to both of you. Enjoy your new bundle of joy.
I’m just so happy for you guys! My last son didn’t care to wait either, lol, he came kin a 3lbs 2 oz. Ruby only needs 1 lb. 14 oz. to come home… She gets all my love…Can’t wait to see her pretty face.
Congratulations! We look forward to years of pictures!! Is Ruby your belly baby or your heart baby?
So very happy for your little family. Congratulations and we will keep little Ruby in our prayers.
This is wonderful! God bless you all. You are in heaven’s hand. Ruby was my grandmother’s name. She surrounded herself with all things red. Love it!
Congratulations! God bless baby Ruby!
Congratulations to you, Joseph and Bianca! Precious sweet Ruby!! We are praying for her and you. Hope all goes well.
Congratulations brother. Love you guys.
Congrats Joseph and Bianca!! I’m so happy for you and your new little gem.
So happy for baby Ruby, can’t wait to meet her and give her lots of besitos.
Congratulations. So happy for you all.
Welcome Ruby May! I am happy to share a birthday with  you! God bless!
Congrats guys! We’re so happy, hope everything goes well, your in our  thoughts and prayers.
Ruby May! Wahoo!! Much love to all!
Prayers for you at this time!
Congratulations!! Happy birthday Ruby May!
All of our love and prayers, baby Ruby
Congratulations, my prayers are with you both
I am so happy for you guys. Ruby is blessed to have the most amazing parents and probably was so excited to meet you that she couldn’t wait any longer. Having a baby in the NICU is hard, stay strong and we will keep praying.  XOXO
We’re thrilled for you! Miracles happen!
What??? So excited for you guys and glad the girls are doing well Hang in there, the NICU will be over before you know it. Can’t wait to meet beautiful Ruby.
Oh. My Gosh!! Congratulations! How wonderful for the both of you! What a beautiful name.
Congratulations! She’s precious! Love her name! Praying for her swift recovery!
Ah Congratulations! I believe in miracles!
I am so happy to hear that she and Bianca are holding strong! We will keep you guys in our prayers!! Congrats on the additions to the family!
Congratulations! Love her name.
She is perfect. So happy she is here. Xoxo
I am so happy for you guys!
So happy for you guys and I hope she can go home with you guys soon. So Sweet!
All our best to your little family.
Congrats! God bless her.
Yay little Ruby! Can’t wait to meet your little princess so happy for you!
Congrats Joseph and Bianca!! Welcome to earth Ruby!
Awesome name! Sending prayers and congratulations!
What a little sweetheart!
So very exciting. She is a lucky little human to have you two by her side. Sending love.
Congrats! Prayers coming your way!
So very exciting. She is big and strong! God works in mysterious ways. Glad she is doing well.
Congratulations! Love and prayers to you guys and little Ruby so many blessings.
Yeah!! Congratulations!!
Bless you little Ruby. You have wonderful parents!
Congratulations! Blessings to Ruby and the new parents.
What a surprised! We will keep little Ruby and her parents in our prayers. Congratulations!
OMG… God will nurture her ad make her stronger than any baby… Congratulations!!
She is a fighter, I can tell. So beautiful, sweet little Ruby May
Congratulations! You will both be in our prayers.
We’ll pray for you fam.
Lots of love to your family! Congrats!
Lord answers prayers—so happy for you all.
YAY!! She looks great! Amazing how perfect they are huh! So so happy for you!
Oh Congrats Bianca, what a little blessing she is. Sending lots of prayers your way. Text me anything if you want to chat. I know the feelings and emotions you are feeling all to well. Hang in there. The modern medicine we have help these tiny babies is amazing and a wonderful blessing. Prayers to you.
Congratulations!! We wish you all the best and pray Ruby Mat get strong and healthy enough to go home. XOXO
Good job , momma! What a road you guys have traveled I can’t wait to see the pictures of you guys holding her. God bless your and your family.
Congratulations, God bless her!
I am so happy for both of you!Welcome to the club! We will keep your sweet little Ruby May our prayers. 
Love you guys, in our thoughts and prayers.
Grandma CHA can’t wait to hold the precious baby. Please give her a big kiss from me. I’m praying for both recovery lots of love grandmy CHA
We are praying and fasting for your sweetheart!
Congrats!! She is going to be great! I am excited for u both.
(And last but  not least) I cried when I saw this. Ruby May is a blessed child to come to Bianca and Joseph as parents. Grandma couldn’t be more excited! (from me)
As you can see, there is so much pouring of love and support and we are so thankful for the tender mercies.

This baby is the first premature baby in our family! Our precious Ruby May came 10 weeks early. She is so lucky to come at this time of incredible medical technology. What a blessing modern medicine is indeed! What an incredible life she is destine to have with wonderful parents who have waited for this moment for so long. Love my little granddaughter. I can't wait to meet you in person. I love you more than words can say! Happy birthday my darling!  May the Lord keep blessing you and your beautiful family.

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: