Friday, April 20, 2018

Looking back from when we came

It was exactly three years ago when we knew we were coming to the Philippines. Ah yes, the famous words of Hannibal on the A-Team. There is little in life that is better than when a plan comes together, especially when the plan itself turns out to be far larger and expansive then any plan you had pictured in your own mind.

  As I look back with the benefit of hindsight, I can see that moving to the Philippines could not have come together more perfectly than it did…only it came together far differently than the stick figure drawing I had in my head…seeing that has taught me to trust that what God has planned for us is far more of a Masterpiece than anything we could imagine for ourselves, so put your head down, go to work, and then trust Him to help make it happen! We are all so lucky – so blessed.  We are all blessed. 

 Every one of us.  As we move forward with our lives, putting in the hard work, and adhering to the values of integrity and going the extra mile, life will continue to be blessed in ways we have not even begun to imagine.  I am totally confident in that statement.  Give life your best effort.  Keep up your energy and your excitement and your enthusiasm every day.  You are going somewhere.  

All of us are going somewhere.  Somewhere incredible.  Somewhere bigger than even I know how to describe to you.  I just know its somewhere that exceeds anything you have pictured in your head…and that is a great reason to be stoked!  How cool is that!?  I mean really! Your life is making history that will forever change things in the future…just you watch and see.  I take that back…don’t just watch…join in and make it happen!!!

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: