Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Spring break is over

From March 17th to April 9th I was away with family and what a wonderful Spring break that was! The trip back to Manila felt so long. I have done it many times but this time I was so anxious to see Daniel after almost one month away. but I am so glad I went to so many places and saw my mom, Bianca, Cristi and the children and grandchildren in Utah. I even saw my Aunt Silvia and tio Jeff because I asked to stay with them during two weekends.

When I first got in, I stayed with Vale and went to Church with her. It was amazing to be surrounded by so much youth. The main purpose of this trip was to spend time with Mandy and we both had a good talk. I went to Church with her and saw some good old friends.  I got a chance to visit my mom in Orlando and heard her give a talk at a Relief Society activity. I was able to attend Conference and be there when the President Nelson was sustained as our new Prophet. I also went to see Cristi and cute family in Idaho during Easter. She does something cute each day of the week during this special time. I came back for the weekends and went somewhere else during the week. My last week, I went to New York to be with Bianca. What a wonderful Easter vacation for me but how I wished Daniel had been there too.

I realized how blessed I am  that for the past almost nine years while we lived abroad, I have been able to travel. It's what I am mostly grateful for.

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: