Sunday, September 9, 2018

Where is home?

I travels for 30 hours from airport to airport one flight at a time and finally I am home.

What I discovered when I needed a place to stay in Tokyo overnight are the capsules. I went to their 9 hour Hotel Capsule. During the day you can rent a space by the hour up to nine hours and during the night you are only allowed to stay overnight and pay for the whole night and that is what I did.

The next morning I was rested, took a shower and got on the plane back to Manila. It had been almost a month since I had been away from home so needless to say, It feels wonderful to be home. Where is home is a question people asks us all the time and it can be confusing at times because if I think of my place of birth, than home is El Salvador.

If I think of the place where I lived the longest and have a home or several homes for that matter than Utah is my home, but if I think where I am now living than The Philippines is my home so to make a long story short, home will always be where my husband is and for now, home is here in Manila.

Con amor,
Vero


No comments: