Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Honey I am Home!

How wonderful it feels to be home although I must confess that I miss Bianca and family so much! When I think about her and Joseph, it provokes a type of warm sentiment as if I want to cry. I love those two so much. They are trying so hard to do things right and what is best for their family. 

I love spending the past three weeks with them. I had a window where I could go visit them from January 22 after Daniel's birthday to Feb. 13th to arrive on the 14th. I did't wanted to be away during Valentines and besides, my visa expires today. 

While away, I also missed my husband. Why can't we all live in one place! I am back home and now, I wish I was there in Connecticut. I love playing with Ruby, Norah, and Isaac. I love feeding Lyric. I love the busy life of a young family. The constant noise of children, playing or crying or even fighting. I love all the chaos at times and how each one wants their mommy's or daddy's attention. I honestly don't even know how they do it but they do. 

What I love the most and is very impressive is how well they handle stressful situations. There is no yelling, from the parents, no matter how much they children are yelling. There is only calm serene voices expressing their concern and understanding. There is no spanking or forced coercion to make them do anything. It's all managed so well. I love how this family do Come Follow Me with their children and how they read the scriptures each day. I must say, I am proud of my daughter and family. I had such a good time. I tried my hardest to be useful and present like never before. I hardly saw texts on WhatsApp or Instagram of Facebook. I was too busy and I loved every minute of it. 

I prayed each day I would be healthy and have energy and I did. Now that I am back, my fatigue has started once again. It was a miracle how I never felt that much fatigue while I was away considering that I was up many of the nights feeding Lyric. What a tender mercy! 

I hope Bianca finds hired help. She needs it for the next two years. Going there to help her the past three weeks felt like a drop on an ocean. 

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: