Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines

Today is Valentines so I got up early to give Daniel his presents. For the past six years he has been wanting a back pack that is the right size. Not too big nor too small but one that can hold all of what he needs to take on small trips. The very day I found it, I wanted to give it to him at that moment so waiting was hard.  I couldn't wait for him to open his present and see the reaction of his face.  We own two back packs but they are too big. The one I got him for Valentines is just right.

Daniel had a bouquet of sugar roses and pearls for me. They are beautiful. I immediately wore them to attend Church. We were going to Aurora chapel where Elder Nelson is going to be speaking to the Missionaries next Friday. We hope to be there as well when he is speaking but Daniel needed to check out the meetinghouse first.

 Before that we went to Buen Dia ward to leave some hearts I had done for the Bromleys. The young women in our ward are doing a Heart Attack for the family. Axel is dealing with another brain tumor so as a ward we were asked to fast for him and a quick recovery. What I learned today is that you need to do your best. We were late getting to Buen Dia but I didn't give up and went inside to see if I could find someone who could turned in those hearts I had made and I found someone in the Bishopric that could. They say, when there is a will, there is a way. 


No comments: