Friday, May 13, 2016

In Manila for a few hours

I got back last night from my trip to Utah. I left on Wednesday April 27th for two weeks. I am amazed of how much I was able to do while I was there including:

*Attended the Women's Conference on April 28th and 29th.
*Sent Analia her birthday gift.
*Took Paola to see the Dermatologist on April 28th and spent time with both Mandy and Paola.
*Went out to look at a home with Mandy and Spencer but it was already under contract.
*Visited Andres and family in their new home on Saturday with Valentina.
*Attended the Bountiful ward on May 1st (a fast and testimony meeting)
*Visited the Merkleys who invited me for dinner.
*Helped Bianca with the girls for four days while Joe went out of town.
*Got the application started to refinance our two homes in Utah.
*Got to solved the issues pertaining to Daniel travel log to finish our taxed for 2015.
*Paid 50% deposit for the fence in the home in Bountiful.
*Got to talk to the owner at RPM to terminate the contract we had with them for the past four years.
*Helped Paola moved from USU and help her store her things with the Allreds.
*Had the cousins over for dinner, Hilda and Margie on Wed. May 4th
 *For lunch with Bianca's sister in laws , Cristi, Mandy and Monica on May 5th in the Social room.
*Attended Mandy's and Spencer's graduation on May 6th early in the morning on May 6th.
*Helped with the graduation celebration at Spencer's parents home.
*Got to spend some quality time with the girls and grandkids. Got mother's day gifts for the girls.
*Got Spencer and Mandy their iPad as a graduation gift.
*Went to Chachis for dinner on Friday May 6th (a nice friend reunion with our girls and husbands.)
*stayed up all night on May 6th to get the apartment ready for the Cooks.
*Bianca took me to the airport On Saturday May 7th  bound to Orlando.
*Spent four glorious days with my mother, two sisters and nephew which included:
*Attending their ward Mother's day celebration and gave my mother her check.
*Attended their Church on Sunday to celebrate Mother's day.
*Went to visit tia Norma who had surgery and took dinner to her.
*Went to Macy's to their annual sale.
Daniel was a little worried how much money I spent on this one trip but it was all well worth it!
The only problem with doing so much and not resting enough is that I got sick once again with a bad cold that has turned into asthma.

This morning I am about to take off again to get on another plane that will take us to Cebu to attend a Mission Presidents seminar which starts on Tuesday May 17th to Friday May 20th but Daniel needs to come there before to look at some properties in Cebu. This means I will write back when I get back by May 21st.

No comments: