Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Going away

It is a miracle to think that tomorrow I will be in Utah. My trip is for two weeks. It starts on Wednesday April 27, Liz Ungritch's birthday and 12 year anniversary of my blackest day ever! (when I found the secret US Bank account)  and it ends on Wednesday May 11 but it takes another day to get to Manila so I will be back on May 12th which means I will write back on my blog when I get back on the 13th of May.

Thinking of today, twelve years ago, I will post this quote by President Monson:
" He will not always take your afflictions from you, but He will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face." I am so grateful for His love and the way He helped me weather the storm.

I have to say, I am so thankful for airplanes that can transport you from one end of the word to another. I got a few things I want to do like attend Women's Conference, Mandy's and Spencer graduation, but mostly see my family, Yay! It was not easy to convince my hubby but he accepted in the end. He knows visiting with family is what makes me the most happy but how I do wish he could come with me.

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: