Tuesday, April 12, 2016

ladies day out

Every month I like to go shopping to something they call the Bazzar where American ladies sell things to other ladies, mostly ex-pats. The things in there a made by hand and beautiful at a reasonable price. Nothing there is cheap but all is good quality.

Jeana, Caroline, Linda and I went. It was so fun! Later we went to the temple. I love going to the temple with friends. I don't mind going by myself but it's so much nicer go with someone. Actually any activity is much better when you do it with someone else.

After we came home and had soup. I waited for Daniel and packed to go to the beach the next morning. We had to get up at 3:30 to leave by 4:00 am so I went with Linda to stay with her overnight. Linda is a very warm lady who has invited someone she does not know at all but we have become life long friends in one day.

"When You encounter someone you were detained to meet the conversation will take flight as if it were on the wings of angels, complete stranger confiding in each other as if you were lifelong friends." Kevin Hall

Have you ever had the experience of meeting someone for the first time but having that feeling that you already knew them? There is an instant connection and an immediate comfort a if you have now them al your life. You feel totally at easy sharing things with them because there is that sense of ours and familiarity. There is a mutual respect and admiration for one another and the bond of friendship comes instantly without any effort at all. These are kindred spirits. And meeting kindred spirits is one of life's great joys.

I don't think we meet kindred spirits by chance. I personally thing that those are people we meet were finds that we know in the spirt prior to coming to this world.  I believe why we feel that instant connection. My life has been blessed many times by people I meet who were there for a reason and this is how I feel about Mary, Caroline and Jeana.

Con amor,
Vero




No comments: