Friday, April 22, 2016

In the mood for a move!

Today I am in the moving mood which means that in about two months we are going to move from our home that we had for the past six months to an apartment. Glenna who cleans my home keeps reminding me that the apartment is much smaller. I know it has the same square footage as the home we are in now but it doesn't have as much closet space like our home we are now on Penelope Lane.

I got my clothes spread over three four closets. And my makeup n other personals all spread as well in various rooms. I got a large closet for all my scrapbooking too. The kitchen is also very spacious. So my goal is to organize our things before we move. I love keeping stuff and collecting things but I am not a hardener like those people you see on TV. Thank goodness there are worse people than me, but I can't throw anything away. However I  don't want to waste time and energy in taking things from this home that  will eventually end up in the garbage.

I made the big mistake of not looking through papers when I moved from Bountiful to the DR and many boxes were thrown away that had important papers like the Los planes title papers and some special gifts like the one colon bill I got from 100 years ago and stuff. What I love about this time in my life when I don't have little ones messing up things or being too busy with the countless of schedule commitments is that I can keep my home clean and organized always! I throw things away that are not important to keep because if something is important enough to keep than I filed it away or I organize it in a plastic bin and I label it so that everything in your house has a place. If something is worn out, throw it away. I hate to have to trow away some shoes I got in Japan so I might give those to tia Mila so a shoemaker can make a pair just like that. I wonder if I can find a shoemaker here in the Philippines because i really love those shoes but they are getting worn out.

I also need to start throwing away any papers I don't need. The idea is to find a place for everything. That is the trick to being organized. I woke up today feeling very up beat and wanting to clean, clean, clean. I love it when I'm in the mood!

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: