Monday, December 9, 2019

Welcome to our family sweet boy, Isaac!

How baby Isaac came to be ours. 

My ministering sister in the Philippines last year invited me along with two other friends to cook tamales at her home. While talking, I became aware of a situation from a friend of friend in Texas who was looking to place her baby for adoption. I told her to send me the text her friend  shared with her and I would think of someone who might be looking. 

I tried reaching out to someone I know but to no avail. She never answered me back and as I thought about who to call next, a clear voice spoke to me saying” What about Bianca? 
Contact was made and the rest is history. All the paperwork from the adoption agency, home studies, lawyers, etc. came into place in a speedy fashion but while the adoption was pending, Bianca and Joseph could not share photos of the baby's face to anyone for six months until they had met with a judge in Texas to obtain full custody and that happened last Friday December 6, 2019. A blessed day for our family! 

There are just little things that happened, little miracles that happened throughout the whole process which reminded me, and I hope you too, that Heavenly Father is really in the details and in charge of it all.

The peace that this incident of divine orchestration brought to Bianca and Joseph is a tender mercy and a true miracle. From the beginning both the birth mom and Bianca and Joseph knew Isaac was born to be part of our family.


Con amor,
Vero

No comments: