Monday, January 11, 2021

Norah is Five!

Norah turned five today. I love the fact that both Ruby and Norah who are only four months apart and therefore are practically considered twins, get their own special day to celebrate their birthday. Not only were they born in a different day and month but a different year too!

 

I look at these beautiful girls and think, how on earth did my grandbabies become little people so quickly? Norah is so much like her mommy, Bianca when she was her age. She loves to suck her thumb, she cuts her own hair, has a sweet tooth, loves colors (especially aqua blue),she is very creative and is kind of obsessed with rainbows and unicorns, and has the cutest laugh. I remember one time I tripped and fell and out of the corner of my eye I could see Norah smiling so cute as to say, That’s so funny, mami Vero

 

What I feel so grateful mostly is the fact that Norah and her siblings are growing up in wonderful environment of the most loving home. Every child in the world should have a home like that. Each night before bed Bianca tells the children a few things that she hopes will become part of their very core. She says things like, Norah, you are a daughter of Heavenly parents that know you perfectly and love you infinitely. The worth of your soul is great! Everything is working together for your good. And because Jesus is the Christ, you have nothing to fear. Im grateful that I get to be your mama.  

 

I am grateful for the way my grandchildren are being taught to know that they are of infinite worth, children of Heavenly parents who love them and to not fear. I am grateful to have very choice wonderful spirits come to our family. Grandchildren are the best! 

 

Con amor,

Vero


No comments: