Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Leaving on a jet plane!

Amazing all of what you do when you have to. The day before I travel happens to be the most productive day in months. NO time for facebook that is for sure!


I wish I was this productive all the time. I wonder how much I would get done but as soon as I get back, I tend to go back to my old habits of procrastination.


One good thing I did this time around is that I started packing four days before instead of the night before and it gave me enough time to think about all the little things we sometimes forget when we go on a trip. I also decided to pack lighter and that is hard to do. The trick is to color coordinate your clothes so that you don't have to take too many items. On my last trip I took nine pairs of shoes and they tend to be heavy, and that is all for now, time to get ready!

No comments: