Monday, April 28, 2014

Take me out to the ball game

Daniel and I attended a baseball game to watch Danielito play. He was good, one of the best players I may add and as he hit the ball I couldn't help to think of how busy life gets when you are a young mother of several young children going to numerous games and  practices.


I think it is wonderful that kids get all that exposure at doing things but it makes dinner time for some families almost non existent. I remember those days myself. Taking Cristi Bianca and Mandy to art, soccer, lacrosse, track and field, basketball, ballet, swimming, guitar, piano, violin, viola, singing and dancing lessons and not to mention girl scouts and church activities. All so insane but somehow it was important that they got involved on something. Life was busy, but I don't know how much all that stuff really mattered. I only know that you want them to be expose to as much as what is out there for them to explore and find out what they are really good at. Cristi found out she was great at photography, Bianca at singing and playing the guitar and writing songs and Mandy at art and writing.

No comments: