Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My early mother's day gift

I have wanted an ipad ever since I gave my ipad to Gabriel a couple of years ago but Daniel thought I wanted an apple computer which is probably true but I can't carry that around everywhere I go in my purse. He was so sweet to get me the very best state of the art apple notebook and spent $2500 when I only wanted a $500 dollar ipad.


I remember vividly how excited Daniel was to give me that special gift.  He couldn't wait for Christmas. He gave it to me way before that. I opened it and there it was. The best  computer you could buy at the time. I was not as excited because I don't like buying expensive things. I was grateful but a little concerned that Daniel and I are so different when it comes to spending money on electronics. I don't like to buy the latest because in a year or a few months or even weeks be obsolete.


 I like the fact Daniel likes to buy me the very best but when he was about to buy the computer, I wished he had at least asked me about it. Well guess what? I have not even touch that computer because I can't get in without a password that only Daniel knows and also since we live in the Dominican Republic the internet is super sloooooooooow and having the best computer does not make the internet be any faster so finally we went to the apple store to purchased what I have wanted all along. My ipad. I decided to get the mini version so I can carry it everywhere I go. It does everything!

No comments: