Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The 7 up ways to start your day

There are days that I wake up tired because I got the bad habit of staying late the night before working on some project and last night was one of those nights. I stayed up late making an album for my mom who is going to turn 75 this month so today is one of those mornings after that are so hard to get up. I don't even know what I would do if I ever get the call from Carol Morgan school to sub for a teacher who calls in sick because they would usually be calling around 6:30 am So here is a good reminder of 7 up ways to help me get through my day that I am sharing from Amy's blog.  Enjoy!


 I love Amy Anderson's blog because she is so cheerful and so positive in each of her posts and so wise too. I never met her in person but through her writings is like I have known her all my life and she is one of my best virtual friends if there is such a thing. I am happy when she is happy and sad for her when she is sad.

No comments: