Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Fun people

Today was a fun day for the ladies at the office but especially for Lesli who is having a baby soon and had her baby shower. it was all planned and executed by an amazing sister missionary. Cathy Skinner. 

As I sat down with those ladies to have some lunch and mingle together, I realize how much we need to get together to have some fun. Any excuse is a good excuse for a party. 

Nothing is better than hanging out with people that add to your good mood.  I have been mega lucky in my life to be surrounded with people like that – starting at home with my mom and sisters and my daguhters and now with my husband, then spreading to the workplace, I have been surrounded with amazing friends who make me laugh and who lift me up when times are tough and who always remind me that there is always time to have a little fun in life.

Let’s face it – Fun people make the world a happier place!  They can turn doing the worst task into a total party.  The make you laugh and celebrate and they spread joy to everyone around them.  Yes, choosing to hang out with people who are fun is the best way to ensure a happy journey in your life.  

Fun people are pure joy and who doesn’t like to experience pure joy?!

Con amor,
Vero


No comments: