Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The perfect gift

I have been tossing and turning at night for days trying to figure out the perfect gift to give my husband Daniel for his birthday in less than two weeks. The man who has everything. It has been impossible to find him something because when he wants something he just goes and gets it…typically from an electronic store. finding him a gift is impossible!  But then I saw this quote:

“The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give your time you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back.”

So now I have figured out the perfect present – we will travel to Utah so he can spend time with family. This is his 65thbirthday after all and most people can’t wait to retire at 65 but now him. He loves his work and probably will work for five more years. 

Whatever gift I will give him will require spending time making it. There is nothing on amazon that he needs. I can’t wait to get on that plane to spend a week together. Yay! 

All I can say is “Time is precious…Waste it Wisely”

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: