Saturday, January 4, 2020

The trick is to enjoy life

Today we went to a theme park based on the Holy Land here in Argentina. Part of the entertainment was a woman who did belly dancing. She kept a smile all the time and looked like she really enjoyed dancing so I got the impression that the trick in life is to not only endure it but to enjoy it!

Enjoy life! What a great instruction! And one that most of need to be reminded to do. Worrying about things we cannot change and waiting for things that may never happen.. silly, don't you think?

For 2020 as I turn 60, I have decided that sometimes you just have to force yourself to stop thinking so much! At least I know I need to do that. I am somethings obsessing about things too much and that is not good. I over analyze things, I worry about the "what if this" or "what if that" I am sure I wanted countless of hours worrying about things that don't matter. It's like a bad habit that I have always had all my life and have decided to change.

I believe the life is meant to be enjoyed. I believe that life should be viewed as a grand adventure full of happiness and love and excitement. I believe life is about little moments that are meant to be appreciated and enjoyed, and we can't do that if we waste our time worrying or waiting. We have to choose to enjoy it now, for exactly what it is in this moment in time.

I have resort from this day forward to not let the beauty of each moment to pass me by without enjoying it and feeling grateful for it.

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: