Monday, September 14, 2020

Family Home Evening

 Thoughts on 178 days of quarantine.

This was a special day for us. We got out of our comfort zone and hosted a family home evening with my sister's ward in El Salvador and my family. They invite friends every Monday to join in a discussion of those things important to us. 

We all want to be happy. We all want to be successful. We all want to have peace in troubled times. We all want the best for us and our family and I believe the way to do that is to get closer our Heavenly Father and the Savior Jesus Christ by reading the Book of Mormon. 

The gospel of Jesus Christ is at the center of the Book of Mormon. I love His gospel and the love He has for each person who has ever walked this earth. 

I started reading the Book of Mormon on a daily basis when I turned 20. Up to that point I had read a few chapters here and there. I am a firm believer that the best thing a parent of grandparent can do for their family is to be a good example. I am not perfect but I do try to live the commandments the best way I can. 

I love reading the Book of Mormon each day, and invite you to do the same. 

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: