Monday, November 23, 2020

A note of thanks

Oh, brother, they don't make this stuff up. 

Can you imagine that CNN's website is discouraging people to be grateful? Where had this world come to?  

We all know that being grateful is something that the whole world could get behind. there are even studies that prove all the benefits of being grateful so I can't imagine that anybody or any group of people would have problems with people talking about how grateful they are for their family or friends or the gospel etc... and then I saw this on CNN’s website. The author actually encourages us to NOT BE GRATEFUL right now because it could have negative effects on us - a complete contrast to what is truth and what President Nelson said.
When I look at news websites, it’s honestly so that I can see the signs of the times, prophecies fulfilled, or evidence that we are getting that much closer to when the Savior comes again.
I am so grateful for a prophet who hears and acts upon inspiration! I love him so much. So far this is what I have written on Facebook " I am immensely grateful for my husband Daniel, I Love that we can be silly dancing the night away inside our apartment. I love every minute of our quarantine together. He is the first person I want to talk to in the morning, and the last person at night. He has demonstrated what love in action looks like. He is my hero and the best husband a wife could ever hope for!"

"Grateful for President Russell M. Nelson, a prophet for our day. When I shook his hand I felt as if his eyes were windows into heaven. He is such a sweet soul, most wholesome pure and kind. Whether you are spiritual or not. Give it a watch. This is a message to the world!"

"My heart is full of gratitude for our beautiful grandchildren we adore so much! Each one brings so much joy into our lives that I cry tears of joy when I think of them!"

"Forever grateful for this crew. Our children are the greatest treasure in my life, adding the gratitude I feel for the in-laws too. I am amazed how much my life has been richly blessed by each beautiful soul who has join our family. This picture pretty much sums up my world. I love my family more than words can say and the list goes on.. "

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: