Friday, October 17, 2014

Activiy days of Joseph Smith

Today I wanted to do an activity of Joseph Smith and the first vision with my activity day kids. I had some idea but not too sure on how to make this theme interesting so I went to pinterest and found a ton of  things in English but the most amazing thing is that even though when I woke up this morning I didn't have a clue on what to do, by the time the kids came it was all planned perfectly fine in Spanish which is always tricky.


At the end I even had Daniel tell them about the time when he was ten and the missionaries came to his home to teach him about Joseph Smith and the special feeling he felt that it was all true. The next time we meet we are going to watch the movie of Joseph Smith. I am so grateful for the courage he had to do all the things he did. Like people say he is either a charlatan or true and I believe he said the truth. It is still a miracle!

No comments: