Thursday, October 20, 2016

Directors seminar

For the past three days we were attending the directors seminar. Daniel likes to gather the people that work with him to teach them all those things he learned either at the cluster meetings or at Conference in October. So I got to hear it one more time and this time I understood even better what was discussed in Utah.

We stayed near the airport at the Marriott there. We had good training on leading like the savior and also did some crafts from Leigh Ann Bowman. She is very crafty and does wonders with paper. What I like about these meeting is that I get to know the people who works with Daniel a little better. They all love to sing karaoke of course so one of the activities was to sing along. They love to dance too! I have been advise to stay clear from dancing. Daniel and I have take some dance lessons because everybody thinks that we know how to dance tango but not us!

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: