Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Visit from the Behners

Today we invited Rosy and John Behner for dinner. Rosy is a very strong woman even when she seems so fragile and her body is giving up, she is strong! She has strength is character. She has strength in her beliefs and she is remarkable one a kind! John is tender and sweet and an amazing good and caring husband.

What a joy was to have them over for dinner. I decided to make my favorite cheese enchiladas both mild and spicy. I made a taco salad rice and a plate of fruit. and my one and only quesadilla and my mango lemonade. I had them taste some of the Filipino mago float dessert too. It was an enjoyable evening but too short. There is so much good that needs to be done in this world. We sometimes forget that there are so many people in this world that desperately needs of our help.  The world is a much better place because of good people like Rosy and John Behner.

We wished they had spent more time with us and that we had taken a picture together. A selfie. Why did't I think of that? I have always admired the Behner family for all the good they do. They have performed countless of acts of kindness through out their entire lives without expecting anything in return. What a great example they are to their family and friends. God bless them!

Con amor,
Vero



No comments: