Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy birthday mamita


My mom is exactly 20 years older than me so it's easy to do the math. She is 77 today!

Happy Birthday to the most kind hearted women I know. Sometimes it kills me to see the way people take advantage of her good generous heart. She is so sympathetic to those people who are less fortunate and she is always willing to help others even at time when she is the one who needs the help.

Bless her heart literally. Over a year ago she had just come out of a double bypass open heart surgery.  In this particular photo a year ago, we took her to St. George Utah and Las Vegas. In St. George we visited her sister Dina and in Las Vegas I went to see the Consul General of El Salvador to do a power of attorney so I don't have to travel to El Salvador for every little thing.

It is amazing that a whole year has come and gone and we feel so blessed that she is still with us. We hope she feels the love from people around the world who couldn't be with her physically but are with her in spirit. Hope her day turns out fantastic!

Con amor,
Vero


No comments: