Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Making a calendar

Like every Tuesday I attend the devotional at the office and later stayed to do a craft. It was a craft to make our own calendar to write my trips each time I will be traveling this year and that way, it will be very easy to do our taxes next year.

 I would love to go to Utah in April. It's the time of the year that its the hottest  here in the Philippines but I don't want to leave Daniel all alone. Last year I went multiple times. This year, so far we are staying for the whole month of January, and February but in March from the 4th to the 9th we are going to Sydney Australia. Yay!

I was worried that they would want to to the cluster meeting in Manila. It is so much work for the DTA hosting the event. The Cities visited so far have been Orlando, FL; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Santiago, Chile; Panama City, Panama; Cuzco, Peru and Osaka, Japan. Before 2011 the DTA wives were not invited to the cluster meetings. I remember not going to the one they had in Mexico City in 2010 but I couldn't have gone anyway because it was in February right when Nixon was born. I am so grateful for the opportunity to go to these meetings and I do look forward each year.

Con amor,
Vero



No comments: