Saturday, May 27, 2017

Outing to GreenHills

One of the things I enjoy doing is shopping here in the Philippines. There is a market where you find the pearls of your dreams, shoes and purses. What more could a girl want?

I go there to buy things I want to take home as souvenirs. This next Christmas, I am going to be in Utah so I want to start buying those things I want to give our grandchildren and children and thinking about it puts a smile on my face. I bought Danae a purse that I think she will like it very much. I am so grateful for the chance to travel to the States with Daniel in July, October and December. These vacations are so needed because that is the only time we get to see our kids and grandkids.

I wanted to take a trip next week to celebrate Father's Day in Ireland but I don't know how to go from June 10th to the 19th so we can celebrate Danae's birthday and Father's Day in Europe without causing a storm because that is not part of our area. Those a dreams that never materialize but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: