Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Outing to Kilus and S&R

Today was a day filled with purchasing impulses. We first went to Kilus where they make the baskets and containers with recycle materials. They are a foundation that suffered a tragic fire not to long ago so the Church is helping them rebuild. They are donating some sewing machines to the cause and many other things. I found a few bags I hope people will like when I give those to them and afterwards we went to buy food at S&R or Costco.

I was going to get a few fruits and vegetables and some milk but ended up buying pajamas for all the grandkids. I don't know what came over me but that is what I did. I love thinking about what to get people when I visit them each time I go. The only problem is that I am running out of things to get them. I already bought pearls for all the girls and a lot of other things so now what?

I hope that if there is a time that we come empty handed that they understand that we have nothing else to buy. In the meantime, I just want to focus in finding a few nativities because those are always a big hit!

Con amor,

Vero


No comments: