Sunday, August 20, 2017

Three Classrooms

Today we went to a ward that took almost two hours to get there.   On the ride over and back I was reading the August 2017 New Era, Friend and Ensign magazines. Today I want to share an article I found on the Friend by President Monson.

 "We  have three classrooms of learning: the classroom at school, the classroom at church, and the classroom called home.

My elementary school music teacher was Miss Sharp. She helped her students love music and taught us to identify musical instruments and sounds. Miss Bureaus taught us geography. She rolled down the maps of the world and pointed out the capital cities of nations, the features of each country, as well as the language and culture. Little did I dream that one day I would be visit these lands and peoples.

The classroom at Church is also important. In this classroom, children can hear and feel their teachers's testimony and learn to love the scriptures.

Perhaps the significant of all classrooms is the classroom of the home. I is in he home that we form our attitudes and our beliefs. It all children had loving parents, safe homes, and caring friends, it would be a wonderful world.

I love little children and know that Heavenly Father loves them too."
Presiden Monson

Con amor,
Vero


No comments: