Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The home on Mill Circle

The home on 3619 Mill Circle is on the market!

This home was just a step up from your typical started home. Our growing family needed a little more room and wanted to stay in the area. We loved the schools so when I happened to be driving on Wasatch and saw a for sale sign, I pulled in the circle and wrote the phone number to call and made the appointment to see this home.

We made an offer that got accepted and the next thing we knew, we were moving there. One thing I vividly remember is that right after we closed on this home and were given the keys, the seller had taken out a nice chandelier and replaced it with a cheaper light fixture. We could have backed out of the deal but we decided to just let it go. That is one thing I never forgot to this day and I wondered if there were other things they were not telling us about this home. It ended up being a for sale by owner because the listing had expired.

This home was never meant to be our last home. We kept looking around for nicer and newer homes within the ward limits but couldn’t afford to move.  This home gave my family many years of happy times as well as sad ones. This home saw me crying and praying for a miracle. I was never attached to this home because it brought me so many painful memories so after I rented it, I couldn’t care less what happened to this home. It only became another investment.

Today I feel grateful for the memories we made there all those many years.  I can honestly say to a potential buyer that I love this home not necessarily for the ideal schools and location but because I liked the people around it. The amazing ward members! That is the best kept secret of this home and a feature no one will ever see.

Con amor,
Vero




No comments: