Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Note to Self

If you want 2022 to be your year:

Don’t sit around waiting for it. Create each day with what you want to happen. 

Wake up early: I am a night owl so this is a hard thing for me to do 

Do things that challenge you: I need to start writing more 

Go out. Make new friends: I will as soon the pandemic is over 

Smile more. Be excited: I have started to have a positive outlook and it helps

Do new things: I am trying new recipes 

Find time to read the scriptures: I purchased several study guides too.  

Throw away stuff you don’t need: I have started by going through my closet 

Unfollow negative people on social media: This is true! 

Don’t gossip: If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all! 

Be fierce on a good cause: I am trying to figure out what to do on this one 

Make a change: I do need to try new ways to get back in shape 

Show more gratitude: I am keeping my gratitude journal each day

 

 con amor,

Vero

No comments: