Tuesday, March 8, 2022

I love being a woman

Today we celebrate Women’s Day but some have taken it to the extreme and used this day to profit for their liberal cause and I think is degrading. 

 

Call me misinformed, racist, disgrace to women, bigot, embarrassment, old fashion, stupid, misinformed, and some words I can’t say and some words I can’t say but I will not refer to mothers as “birthing people.” Why? because the degradation placed on women deeply offends me. 

 

Now, who are these people changing what is plain and simple into a circus? 

They are people who claim to be for love, tolerance, inclusion and equality but they don’t think of those of us who are deeply offended by those terms. I represent a different side they do. 

 

Now, who are these people hurling these kinds of insults at me.

 

They are women who claim to be for love, tolerance, inclusion and equality. 

 

Why are these women expressing such hatred towards me? 

 

Is it because I said something factually wrong? Was I unkind or unsympathetic? Did I say something that was actually racist or bigoted or misinformed? Or did they just not like what I had to say? I get called all kinds of things including a disgrace to women. Because I am conservative, because I am pro-life. That is, it! Not because of anything I’ve actually said. I get to be called these names because I represent a different side they do. Because I disagree with them. Because I didn’t vote for the Democrats. 

 

I can’t stand the lies of planned parenthood. And I am against the hypocrisy of third-wave feminists who falsely claim to be for women and because of that, I am apparently living in a bubble of ignorance. I am just a white privileged scum. Because love, tolerance, acceptance, equality, I get told all the time, you know that a feminist just means you believe women should be equal to men right? What’s wrong with that? You wouldn’t be where you are without feminist fighting for you.” So let’s get one thing straight. 

 

There is nothing wrong with being a feminist if what you are fighting for is true equality and empowerment. But that’s not the case is it? Modern day feminism isn’t about equality but vulgarity. It’s not about empowerment because it is exclusively liberal. It is exclusively pro-abortion, It’s predicated on your willingness to march around in a vagina costume and safety pins. Modern day feminism tells women that they are simultaneously self-sufficient and victims of the inescapable clutches of white patriarchy. 

 

Modern feminism ignores the fact that hundreds of thousands of babies that are aborted each year are young women. Modern day feminism dresses up like a virgin Mary in the middle of the street and stages an abortion. Yes, that happened. Modern day feminism. Ashley Judd stated that Donald Trump becoming President was worse than being physically raped. Modern day feminism liken Trump to the Genocidal Hitler. Modern day feminists are up in arms about every micro aggression against their feminine identity.  But are largely silent when it comes to sexiest remarks against Republican women. Modern day feminist won’t let you be shamed for sleeping around, but They’ll shame you all day for being pro-life. Today you can’t be a feminist and be pro-life. You can’t be a feminist and a conservative. You can’t be a feminist and a Christian, you can’t be a feminist and disagree with any part of the liberal agenda. And yet somehow, we are the fascists. So don’t buy it.  Don’t let these so called feminists full you. I will not refer to mothers as “birthing people.” Why? because the degradation placed on women deeply offends me. Now, who are these people changing what is plain and simple into a circus? 


They are people who claim to be for love, tolerance, inclusion and equality but they don’t think of those of us who are deeply offended by those terms. I represent a different side they do. 

Speak up, let their movement die so that real empowerment, virtue and equality take root and grow. The future is female, and yes, we will persist to fight for our rights but with dignity. 

 

 con amor,

Vero

No comments: