Friday, November 7, 2014

A day's work

Today I went to sub for an SSL (Spanish as a Second Language) class at Carol Morgan and I realized how wonderful it feels to be a teacher. It is probably on of the professions that don't get paid a lot but that are very rewarding and dignifying. To be able to work in an environment that promotes getting ahead in life so that kids one day grow up to be successful and to later find out that they are must be fascinating. Education is the only way to ever becoming independent which is what these middle schools kids wish they were. I got thinking of a quote I heard " a good life is  when you assume nothing and do more, need less, smile often dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are. " and today I feel very blessed to have had that opportunity.

No comments: