Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My last words

Today I woke up thinking of the fact that I am going to have to speak at our farewell soon and perhaps talk about the things I admire the most about Daniel.  I think the thing I love about him the most is how he has a genuine desire to help others to excel. One of the things that helps him the most be a successful person at work is his desire to kelp everyone around him to excel. I have seen how people in the office have all become better while he was their "boss" many of them got promoted and others finished school and even though this was hard to do, others had to change jobs within the structure of their work or elsewhere because working for the Church is not for everyone.

He has realized that the best way he can achieve his own full potential is to first help others to achieve their full potential. I also believe that helps him to be more successful in every aspect of his life, as a husband, father, sibling, son, friend and professional... frankly it helps him to be more successful in every part of his life.

There are so many things I have learned this past few years married to Daniel and those are the things I want to express to the employees as we leave this area. I truly believe that no matter what area of your life you are trying to be more successful in, the pathway to get there will always be the same as long as you follow the teachings of the Jesus as the perfect leader.

At some point in your life, you need to figure out the core values you are going to live by. Then write down the things that you won't do because they don't align with your values. Then don't accept anything in your behavior that goes against your values. Each day force yourself to live by your core rules that uphold your values and that is the secret to success in life.

Somehow I have to give this message to the employees when my turn is up to speak and end with my testimony of the things in my heart I know are true.

Besitos,
Vero

No comments: