Saturday, November 14, 2015

Leaving on a jet plane (part IV)

For the next eleven days from September 29th to October 10th coming back from my trip to see my mom in Orlando was bitter sweet. On one hand I wanted to be with my mother but I knew my husband also needed me. We both attend meetings together at Conference time each October and he hates to be alone so I am glad I got to be with him. The meetings were all wonderful.


Once again I took another flight to Orlando to help Mari with my mom's surgery. My trip was originally going to be for two weeks but Vanessa came in to town a week early so I stayed for one week from October 10th to the 17th. My mother's surgery was done on Tuesday October 13th. The doctors needed to act quick and couldn't wait one more day. She had two arteries 100% blocked. She could die any second.

No comments: