Sunday, November 15, 2015

Leaving on a Jet plane (part V)

On October 17th I took another flight to Boise to be with the girls for three weeks and those went by so fast. There is always a day or two you wished you had extra to finish a few things left pending. It seems there is never enough time to do it all. My girls do need me or hire a nanny. I sometimes wonder how on earth do young wives do it all.

My last day there was November 8th. I got up, went to Church with Bianca and Joseph. Went over to to Cristi's to say good bye which is never easy and got my bags and left to take my three day, five airports and four flights to Manila. I was lucky to have a place to stay in Dallas with Megan and Franklin so I didn't have to stay alone at a hotel in Dallas.

I didn't realized this but when you travel certain airlines there are no connections that are done in a day and you have no choice than to stay overnight and that means your bags are not send directly. I hated having to carry all my three suitcases and my back pack in and out of Dallas. This is something to consider next time I fly to and back from Manila. I finally got home and was so happy to see my hubby.

It was so good to see Daniel because there wasn't a day I didn't miss him. I love to be with him and all those days apart were hard even when I was so happy helping my girls and enjoying this glorious time with my grandkids I wished we were all together and I sure hope this is what heaven would be like because I can't imagine being away from my family.

No comments: