Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Playful Nest

My daughter Cristi is very passionate about parenting. She is an amazing child therapist but closed her practice so she could spend time at home racing her children and I admire her for doing that.

She wrote: "feel super vulnerable starting something new. But I felt like it was time... no more excuses. I've been waiting for years for the PERFECT season, the PERFECT photo, and the PERFECT caption to start. But I'm beginning to realize there really is no such thing.
How about an imperfect photo and a random day to take a leap? 
Welcome to The Playful Nest. Whether you are a parent, teacher, grandparent, aunt or just someone looking to include more play and fun into their life... this is for you and I'm so glad you are here!!"

I am so glad she founded "The Playful nest" and will be writing on her Facebook page so watch for her informative and inspiring posts. 

Con amor,
Vero 

No comments: