Tuesday, September 26, 2017

24 hours in a day

Why is it that the very day before you go on a trip you find endless of things to do? Today was a very productive day like no other so here is a poem I read to remember this busy day.

24 
hours in a day.

No more. No less. That's all I
have to work with. To do my
best to keep my thinking in
check. To pray often. To trust
that God cares about me and
wants me to succeed. To hold
on and not give up. To do for
others what I can. To give God
my weakness and triggers.
To grow humbly and a deeper
gratitude. To give God all the
credit. To have peace at the
end of eery day.

by C. L. Murphy

I was thinking that no matter how busy your day gets, It is always good to say a little prayer to thank our Heavenly Father for all that we have. As I got really busy, I stopped what I was doing and said a heart felt prayer for everything I have and so many rich blessings. We are going to Utah to attend General Conference this weekend and while we are there, we are closing on the Mill Creek home we sold and we are also going to exchange for a new City Creek 2 bedroom apartment. But the real highlight of this trip is that we get to witness, Norah get sealed to Bianca and Joseph on October 7th so until we get back in town adios to this blog.

Con amor,
Vero

No comments: