Friday, January 5, 2018

New Year Resolutions

We got out of Manila last night to be at Subic Bay. Woke up to a nice breakfast by the ocean and what was my surprise that the office had bought a cake for me and we were able to celebrate it with a cake. Last night at a restaurant I told Daniel to tell the waitress that it was my birthday so they could bring us a piece of cake and sing happy birthday but because it was a day after my birthday on January 4th he didn't want to but today there was my birthday cake. Yay! This will be my last day eating sweets until I lose all the weight. My diet starts tomorrow.

These are a few more New Year Resolutions ideas.
Drink more water.
Move more, sit less, start daily walks, bike rides or running.
Travel to the next door town, camping trips, national parks.
Volunteer more time improving the community.
Send more handwritten letters.
Call mom, siblings, grandparents more often.
Wake up earlier.
Only buy what you need.
Turn music instead of TV
Try doing something new.
Go to bed early.
Take time to self care.
Clean out your email box
Take a full day off from social media at least once a week.
Clean out your closet.
Go to local live music concerts.
Try a fitness class: yoga, zumba, water aerobics, spinning, pilates, belly dancing etc.
Learn a new language on a free app like Duolingo.
Keep notepad next to your bed for ideas that come to you.
Keep a jar of things you are grateful for during the year.
Always use sunscreen.
Organize your photos, delete duplicates, and put them in folders for events, years, months etc,
starat a recipe box or journal
send thank you cards
lower your sugar intake.

The new me starts tomorrow!

Con amor,
Vero


No comments: