Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Small ways to improve your life

It's my birthday and for a quick celebration we went to eat at our favorite restaurant. "Nostalgia" and tomorrow we are going out of town to Subic Bay. The HR people will be there too.  Daniel is the main speaker and has been preparing his presentation for days. Today as I am a year older and hopefully wiser. I want to share things I will do to reduce stress:

Each morning have some fresh fruit and breakfast feeling full.
Eat less at lunch and even less at dinner.
Get some exercise. Yoga to soothe, running to breath, lifting for strength.
Take a nice shower and pamper as much as you want afterward.
Take time each day to write, read, and practice an instrument or a skill like knitting.

Tomorrow I will be going out of town so I will not be writing in my blog.

Con amor,
Vero


No comments: