Wednesday, June 3, 2020

It's a virtual birthday Party at the Zoo

My thoughts on 76 days of quarantine.

I have never done a testimonial, so "bear" with me.

 I loved going to the zoo as a child but loved it even more when one of the zoo keepers were around to answer questions Like: How can you tell if that lizard is male or female? or, How long and heavy is the biggest snake at your zoo? or What does a tortoise eat? etc.

Now with the technology available, anyone in the world can hire a member of the zoo staff at Hogle zoo to host a birthday party for your child and, your guests don't even have to live in the same city to attend because it's all done via your computer on line!

That is what I experienced yesterday attending my grandson's birthday party 6,500 miles away. I live in Buenos Aries and he lives in Eagle Idaho. 

The zoo hostess, Mandy Morrison did a fantastic job, and you might think that is my bias opinion because she is my daughter but I know her passion for animals exceeds anyone I know. She has a way with words explaining to the kids the characteristics of various animals that is entertaining. Mandy's teaching style is fun!

I am sold on hiring The Hogle zoo for birthdays parties. We all had a "TORT-ally" awesome time!

Click below for more details or to book your party now!



Con amor,
Vero

No comments: