Saturday, May 15, 2021

Too many empty notebooks

I was cleaning my office this morning and found a lot of empty notebooks. I collect them. If I see a notebook I like, I buy it but notebooks are meant for writing in them. I saw an article about what to write in an empty notebook. Here are some ideas. 

 

 

What to do with empty notebooks:

One sentence a Day

Vision or Mood boards

Music journal

Sketchbook

Personal Diary

Daily idea list

Words of affirmation

Goal tracker

Date ideas Diary

Travel Journal

Gratitude Journal

Morning pages

Prayer journal

Fitness Tracker

Diet and Calorie log

Recipes and meal planning

To do list

Poem collection

Address Book

Passwords book

Budget or saving tracker

Foreign language Practice

Dream home journal

Wedding planner

Pregnancy journal

Habit tracker

Quote journal

Creative Writing prompts

Write a novel

Hand lettering practice

Reading book lists and notes

Blog post planner

Movie or TV show list

Dream Journal

Scrapbook 

 

Today, I will open one of those notebooks and write about the things I am learning in my scripture study. Each day I listen to a podcast or two and have learned so much of the Church history this year. I can picture those people and all the things they went through so that we could have the fullness of the gospel. They were not perfect but they did the best they could with what they knew. I am so grateful for their faith and for being so valiant. 

 

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: