Saturday, October 16, 2021

To Daniel

Twelve years ago, today I married you after only knowing you for six months. I am sure many who watched our whirlwind romance unfold that it might seem like we were rushing things a little. And I am grateful that we did.


Daniel, My Love, My Darling, My Eternal companion thank you for creating a universe with me where right from the start we have dived into the unknown and figured it out. The only thing that makes sense is that we are together forever and we have been from some time far into the distant past. 


Thank you for your pure love and super hero strength to hang on to our crazy life. Look at what we've done together. Look at who and where we are together. 


Thank you for seeing me with kind eyes. 
Thank you for believing in me and all my endeavors.
And thank you for loving me this way.


Thank you for moving me to tears of pure joy.
Thank you for proving me and our family with the nicer things in life
And thank you for marrying me on that special day...
Forever and always I will love you! 

 

Con amor,

Vero

No comments: